ACCURATE, EASY TO USE, AND COST-EFFECTIVE
When looking for an easy to use, convenient, and portable anticoagulation monitoring instrument, look no further than the Coaguchek system. It is both accurate and flexible technology:
- Each test that is taken with the Coaguchek is accurate and the results come back in a minute.
- The Coaguchek system is the only one that is able to perform onboard quality control and determine patient results in just one test chamber.
- Counterbalances therapeutic levels of Heparin and Low Molecular Weight Heparin (LMWH)
- International Normalized Ratio (INR) corrected for hematocrit within specified ranged – the Coaguchek ability allows the user to manage many patients with just one system.
Get your very own Coaguchek system today at OMNI Medical Supply, Inc.
Proper Medical Lab Safety
A medical lab poses a variety of health risks without adding humans to the mix. Researchers who are uneducated about potential health hazards are more likely to harm another or be harmed in a lab.
Here are a few ways to promote lab safety:
- Identify Hazards – Potential hazards include exposure to harmful chemicals, burns, power failures, and spills.
- Causes – The main causes of hazards are inexperienced researchers, poor equipment, minimal lab safety education, and distractions within a lab.
- Prevention – The best ways to prevent lab accidents are by properly educating lab aides and researchers, keeping a lab safety manual and hands reach, identify risks and take steps to reduce risks, replacing old equipment and providing proper protective equipment.
To maintain safety within a lab, stock up or replace old equipment with Omni Medical Supply.
Medical professionals often need to shop different avenues to obtain all of the medical supplies they need.
Whether you work in the field of cardiology, endoscopy, home health care, oncology, podiatry, or general practice, Omni Medical Supply is a one stop medical shop.
Omni Medical Supply stocks up on only the trusted brands of medicine including:
- Kendall LTP
- Ideal Medical
- Puritan Bennett
- Becton Dickenson
- Ansell Perry
- Maxxim and Jobst
- Heart Alert
- Welch Allyn
- Aetna Felt
- And More!
To browse our extensive inventory to stock up on all the supplies you need contact Omni Medical Supply at 1.800.860.6664 today!
Hospital-acquired infections are caused by bacteria, fungus, or viruses that enter the patient’s bloodstream while undergoing treatments. Although these infections aren’t being contracted as frequently, they are still possible if medical supplies and equipment aren’t being properly sterilized.
Sterilization of medical supplies are imperative for resisting hospital-borne infections. One way to ensure sterilization is by utilizing certified clean rooms. Other ways to sterilize equipment are with wet heat/steam, dry heat, Ethylene oxide gas, sporicidal chemicals, plasma, and irradiation.
Each product requires certain standards to adhere to and can be different according to the product. It is important as medical professionals to be educated and follow those standards.
For all of your medical supply needs contact Omni Medical Supply by calling 1.80.860.OMNI.
Welcome to Omni Medical Supply, the convenient online store to achieve your medical needs. Whether the supplies are needed for home care, rehabilitation centers, hospitals, hospice care, or specialty medical care, we carry all products needed for your treatments. We have maintained positive working relationships with our patrons and, as shown by our testimonials, they are extremely satisfied with our fulfillment of their personal or wholesale orders. We carry the entire spectrum of supplies, encompassing everything from scrubs to syringes. We are quick to respond to your emails, should you have any questions, or for personalized assistance, give us a call! Thank you for choosing Omni Medical Supply!